Call for Abstracts now open – Call for abstracts updated to download information
The Infection Prevention & Control Nurses College organising committee invites submissions for either oral or poster presentations for the annual conference to be held in Christchurch 23-25 September 2019.
This conference embraces moving forward into the future and submissions should showcase infection prevention and control in clinical practice, particularly in areas demonstrating resilience, re-emergence and leadership, which are the three broad themes of this year’s conference. IPCNC especially wishes to invite and encourage newer IPC practitioners to submit abstracts.
This is an ideal opportunity to share your innovation, knowledge, expertise, learnings as a new practitioner, research, challenges, and successes with other IPC/healthcare professionals.
We invite your submission by Friday 28 June 2019.
- Abstracts are to be submitted by email – maximum 300 words
- Include a mini bio and photo (jpg)
- Advise if Oral or Poster presentation
- The Abstract Submission Form below must be completed
- Presentation – 25 mins + 2 mins for Q&A
Awards (IPCNC Members )
Becton Dickinson Best Oral Presenter Award – $3,000.00 – sponsored by BD
Becton Dickinson Best New Presenter Award – $500.00 – sponsored by BD
IPCNC Poster Award – $500.00
For Awards application information click here
- Abstracts close: Friday 28 June 2019
- Authors advised of selection: Friday 19 July 2019
- PowerPoint presentations to be received: Monday 2 September 2019
If your abstract / poster is accepted, you are required to register to attend. All presenters receive a $100 discount off the published registration fee.
If you have any queries, please contact the Organisers: The Conference Team, Phone 03 359 2600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org